Yarmouth Lumber, on the Portland road, in GrayNo, we don’t haul lumber, and we aren’t in Yarmouth, but we have been in business for over 50 years and we’re still going strong.
NEW SIGN ON BONUS $2500.00 (paid 3 months, 6 months, and 1 year) for Class A Drivers
We have part-time and full-time positions. PICK THE SCHEDULE YOU WANT!
- Positive attitude
- Clean driving record
- Must have good csa score
- New insurance package – low out of pocket expense
- 75% drop & hook
- No touch freight
- Detention paid after one hour of sitting
- Extra pay for trips in to four boroughs
- Health/dental/ insurance available
- Fuel bonus
- Flexible schedule (leave out day)
- Great pay (our top drivers make $50,000 to $60,000 a year)
- High average with incentives .50/.55 cpm
- Per diem pay
- No hazmat
- Referral bonus- .01cpm for referring a new driver that is hired
- Yearly safety bonus
- Bonus for every clean d.o.t inspection
- IRA – 2% company match
- Paid Vacation and Sick pay
Yarmouth Lumber has been family owned and operated since its inception. It was originally founded in 1951 as a saw mill, then we transitioned into hauling lumber.
Just like any business, we had to adapt to the changing times, and we now haul 53’ dry vans from Maine to Pennsylvania, and everywhere in between. We have an excellent customer base.
Our staff is friendly and knowledgeable and we take pride in the work we do.